FUNDAMENTAL FIREARMS SAFETY RULES ARE ALWAYS IN EFFECT:
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- Know your target and what is beyond
- Know how to use your gun safely
- Be sure the gun is safe to operate.
- Only load 1 shell at a time unless shooting doubles in skeet or pairs in sporting clays. Then load 2 shells
- Use only the correct ammunition for your gun.
- Eye and ear protection is required at all times while on the shooting fields even if you are a spectator. Absolutely No Exceptions
- NEVER use alcohol, prescription, over-the-counter, or other drugs which may impair judgment before or while shooting.
- Open actions during station changes
- Do not go beyond shooting stations
- Pick up hulls only after practice round is over
- No hunting on the Club grounds
- Check in prior to shooting
- Keep guns pointed in a safe direction at all times
- Be ready when it is your turn
- Avoid loud talking or distracting others while they are shooting
- You may need to pull or score for others on your squad